Jovana, Nov. 20, 2018
We will simultaneously run a Mathematics mock examination and an English mock examination at each of the following times, with some places still available:
Tuesday, December 18th
Thursday, December 20th
Saturday, December 22nd
Wednesday, January 2nd
Each 2-hour-long exam session will contain:
- An introduction to the paper structure by the tutor;
- A brief Q&A session for the students about the 11+ process;
- Sitting the 60-minute-long examination;
- A 15-minute break while the tutor marks the papers;
- A review of the paper highlighting common mistakes.
Each mock exam will be attended by no more than 6 pupils at a time. The papers will be marked and returned to the students the same day.
The cost of attending a mock exam is £75 (incl. VAT) for one examination in either Mathematics or English and £150 (incl. VAT) for attending both Mathematics and English mock examinations.